Vision, Mission & Core Values
A center of excellence in coordinating, monitoring and reporting on the implementation of Sustainable Development Goals for high quality of life for all Kenyans
To provide leadership in mainstreaming Sustainable Development Goals in planning, policies and budgeting for advancing Kenya’s transformative agenda
- Transparency and Accountability: The Directorate shall conduct its business and offer services to its stakeholders in a transparent and accountable manner.
- Professionalism and Ethical Practices: All staff shall uphold high moral standards and professional competence in service delivery.
- Teamwork: The Directorate shall promote collaborative efforts of all actors to achieve a common goal.
- Passion for Results: The Directorate shall relentlessly pursue timely attainment of targeted results at all levels through high level of coordination and networking.
- Customer Centered: The Directorate is committed to uphold customer driven and focused service delivery.
- Participatory Approach and Inclusiveness: The Directorate is committed to consultations, joint and comprehensive partnership in all its affairs.